3 days after installing the heater the element failed.It had a internal short right where the tubing was bent from the manufacturer.
The heater shorted and almost burned my spa to the ground. Their parts person was so rude and blamed me instantly over the phone for doing something wrong. I don't think they deserve my business. I found the same heater at a competitors
site for $24.00 and bought it.
They wanted me to ship it back and possibly pay $60 for one hour bench testing, just to try to screw me again.Not going to happen.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Faulty Heater
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Hi i been playing wc for long time and i been useinng gold everyday and all the time when i play the game and i spend over then $ 7,000..."
- "I'm am so upset at the manager at store #1218 her name is andera she has a bad attitude and does not speak perfect English ..."
- "Bought the black princess shoes as I have worn them for decades. My last pair, which was the old style all leather lasted over 10 years! Well, the replacement princess..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."